Voice of the Customer
Positive customer experiences are a differentiating factor in business today.
How would your customers describe their customer experience? Do you know their pain points, and if so, what are you doing to address them?
VDS offers comprehensive Voice of the Customer (VoC) research that provides a closed-loop feedback process designed to help you understand what your customers think and feel about your organization in order to exceed their expectations in the future.
Because Customer Experience (CX) interactions can range from a purchase or service to seeking information, a CX interaction is essentially anytime a customer and organization interact. Hence, knowing about your CX is a fundamental part to your Experience Management strategy. The data VDS provides will describe the strengths and weaknesses in your company-to-customer interactions, so you can make informed decisions to make your customers happier. A positive customer experience is the differentiating factor in business today as happy customers are more likely to repeat business and share, snap, post, and tweet about their experiences with their friends and family.
Our VoC and CX measurement services include:
- VoC Program Planning
- CX and Client Loyalty Measurement
- Data Collection Methodology & Survey Design
- Strategic Insights Analysis
- Dashboard Development
- Case Management / Agile Experimentation
How It Works
- Define Business Outcomes & Future Goals
- Interview Key Stakeholders & Business Groups
- Formal Executive Report Out
Design / Implement
- Focused on Defined Goals and Objectives
- Managed Timelines and Milestones
- Training and Enablement
Support / Success
- 24/7/365 Support
- Managed Services
- Quarterly Business Reviews