For Implementation and Beyond
At VDS, we play a strategic role, not transactional, for our customers. Our goal is to drive the delivery of integrated strategies enabling business outcomes and ensuring customers fully realize the value of their technology investments.
Our Professional Services Team
After the decision to move forward with VDS, our Professional Services team steps in and oversees the implementation. Our team provides hands-on knowledge about how to predict and remove both technical and organizational implementation barriers. During this phase, one of our PMI-certified project managers will work in collaboration with our sales and product engineers to develop project scopes aligning with your goals and resources.
Our drivers of Customer Lifetime Value and long-term partnerships drives our comprehensive approach, differing from the typical contact center manufacture, which typically exits the scene after implementation.
Deliverables during this phase may include:
- A full bill-of-materials
- A statement of work(s)
- A diagram of the proposed architecture
- A migration plan and a structured project plan
How It Works
- Define Business Outcomes & Future Goals
- Interview Key Stakeholders & Business Groups
- Formal Executive Report Out
Design / Implement
- Focused on Defined Goals and Objectives
- Managed Timelines and Milestones
- Training and Enablement
Support / Success
- 24/7/365 Support
- Managed Services
- Quarterly Business Reviews