Legacy and Cloud-based Unified Communications
Now more than ever, the customer experience is the battleground for brand loyalty. With that in mind, agents must have immediate access to knowledge workers and subject matter experts in order to meet customer demands and expectations. Seamlessly integrating your CCaaS platform to your UC platform of choice, is more important that ever.
CCaaS planning often requires a strategic review of the current UC systems and perhaps a parallel evaluation of alternatives.
This evaluation is necessary because many call centers todays systems are tied to legacy UC systems that lack a ‘born in the cloud’ integration strategy.
VDS has a wealth of experience in both migrating legacy UC to new Cloud UC platforms, as well as integrating new CCaaS platforms with legacy premise UC platforms.
With our broad industry knowledge, background and partner insights, VDS can help you assess your current UC state as well as assist in the following planning options:
- CCaaS to UC coupling / de-coupling and platform migrations
- Cloud UC to CCaaS Integration
- Presence Sync and Shared Directory Planning
- Collaboration Integration
- SIP Gateway Design and Support
- Coordinated Dial Plans
How It Works
- Define Business Outcomes & Future Goals
- Interview Key Stakeholders & Business Groups
- Formal Executive Report Out
Design / Implement
- Focused on Defined Goals and Objectives
- Managed Timelines and Milestones
- Training and Enablement
Support / Success
- 24/7/365 Support
- Managed Services
- Quarterly Business Reviews