Critical to a well-managed contact center.
Workforce Engagement Management (WEM), a critical component to a well-managed contact center, has the ability to both deliver superior service levels and contain costs. Today, WEM’s sophistication allows you to combine data from both CRM and your contact center, providing a holistic view of your customer and employee experiences and enabling you to make well-informed decisions.
The VDS Verify and Assess will focus on the four main pillars of an effective WEM, below, and help you increase employee effectiveness, improve profitability, and realize cost savings within your contact center operations.
The four main pillars of an effective WEM suite include:
- Workload Forecasting and Agent Scheduling
- Quality Monitoring and Effectiveness Scoring
- Speech and Text Analytics
- Performance Analytics
How It Works
- Define Business Outcomes & Future Goals
- Interview Key Stakeholders & Business Groups
- Formal Executive Report Out
Design / Implement
- Focused on Defined Goals and Objectives
- Managed Timelines and Milestones
- Training and Enablement
Support / Success
- 24/7/365 Support
- Managed Services
- Quarterly Business Reviews